It’s an interesting concept, living the life of your dreams. Sometimes I don’t even know what it means, dream job? Dream hobby? Dream everything? I’ve had to sum it up to creating a life that you are excited to live. For me that means work that I am passionate about, excited about, enjoy and don’t dread, and personal time that is filled with friends, fun adventures, cute cocktails and meaningful, authentic relationships. I’m working really hard on achieving that and this print and my friend who requested it, has really helped me envision it and start the process of making it happen.
“Manifest the life of your dreams”
Don’t just dream about it, don’t just hope for it, don’t just do work to get closer to it, make it your intention every single day and be open to everything that the world is sending you to make it happen.
This is what she does to set that intention:
Every single day she writes down 10 things:
– 5 things you are grateful for. These can be tiny things or big things. They can be the same everyday or slightly different. It’s totally up to you!
1. My amazingly supportive and cute husband.
2. A supportive sister that lets me bounce ideas off of and that I get to have fun with.
3. Other creatives that share their advice and story.
4. Our cute little house that allows me to be creative.
5. Having friends that support my dreams.
– 5 things you are excited for. This doesn’t have to be things you know are going to happen, it is more about things you want to happen but aren’t sure about…
1. Making a name for myself.
2. Never dreading going to “work”.
3. Working with other creatives.
4. To live everyday excited and happy.
5. Having an amazing little family.
Write these 10 things down every morning and set that intention of making it happen!
I hope all of your dreams come true! Don’t forget to enjoy the ride 😉